The Sutherland District Basketball Association is on the look out for a part time (22-24 hours per week) Accounts Officer.
- Part Time: Accounts Officer
- 9:00am-2:30pm Monday-Thursday
- Salary: To be negotiated with preferred candidate
The Sutherland District Basketball Association is a 2500-member organisation based from the Sutherland Basketball Stadium – Waratah Park Sutherland and we are the organisation responsible for administering and delivering the game of basketball to the Sutherland Shire.
Our long-standing accounts officer is relocating to Queensland and the Association is now calling for applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Accounts Officer.
This position will manage but not limited to:
- Managing and enhancing our use of Xero accounting software
- Processing weekly payroll
- Managing accounts receivable and payable
- Preparing GST, BAS and PAYG within required timeframes.
- Preparing monthly financial reports
For a confidential discussion about the position please email Association Business Manager Adrian Dark email@example.com or call 02 9542 1999.
Applications consisting of a resume and cover letter can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 9th December 2022 with interviews commencing from Monday 13th December.
Click here for a full job description.