Sutherland District Basketball Association is working continuously with Basketball NSW, Basketball Australia, NSW Office or Sport and other governing bodies to ensure we are up to date with Return to Basketball guidelines during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Sutherland Basketball is a registered Covid-Safe business.
- All participants & spectators (over 16 years) must be fully vaccinated. Proof to be shown on entry.
- All participants (under 16 years) must be checked in to the venue on entry but do not need and adult to attend with them
- Maintain 1.5m social distancing at all times
- Mask wearing mandatory by all staff, participants, spectators at all times except when participating on court
- Checking in and checking out of the stadium using the QR code is mandatoryfor everyone
- Please use hand sanitiser provided upon entry and exit of facility
- Venue capacity is limited under the 1 person per 4 square metre rule so spectators are limited to 1 spectator per participant.
- No loitering. Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your class or game and please exit the facility after your class/game to allow other patrons to enter
- Toilet amenities will be operational but change room facilities will be closed
If you are experiencing fever, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell or any other flu like symptoms please stay at home. The NSW government recommends that you self-isolate and get a Covid-19 test immediately.
Please note that staff are only following Federal and State Government Coronavirus (Covid-19) guidelines to reduce person-to-person transmission of Covid-19. Our actions are in the interest of keeping all of our basketball community safe.
Abusive behaviour towards staff will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave as well as risk being banned for an extended period.
I trust that you will support us in keeping our community safe and thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Please remember we are all in this together.