WELCOME TO THE SHARKS REPRESENTATIVE TEAM PAGE
LOCAL COMPETITION REQUIRMENT:
- All athletes who have made a representative team will need to ensure that they are playing is an SDBA local competition, if you are currently not playing and need to find a team please contact Michael Bills – SDBA Competitions Coordinator who will assist you in finding a team – email email@example.com.
- To officially accept your position in a 2023 representative team you must pay the first instalment of $420.00 of the 2023 representative levy this also include a $70.00 uniform fee, Instalment one (1) will be distributed via your child’s online platform account under invoice’s week commencing 5th December 2022. Instalment two (2) of $350.00 will be required in late January 2023 and will be billed through your child’s online account, if your child is selected in a Barrengary team you will not be required to pay the 2nd instalment.
- All athletes have been fitted for a new I athletic uniform for 2023 – these uniforms will arrive in January 2023 and will be distributed to your team manager, an athlete will keep their playing shorts and warm up top with the playing singlets to be provided back to the club at the completion of each representative season.
- Players can wear there old playing uniform as a training uniform for 2023 – players are not to wear their new representative shorts to train or play local competition in.
- Sharks Hoodies, Tracksuits, Jackets, T Shirts, Long Sleeve Shooting Tops, Socks and Backpacks will be available from the new Sharks online store shortly.
- Players are expected to train and play to the best of their ability a majority of the time, We understand that from time to time an athlete will be unavailable due to illness or a prior engagement we ask that you inform the club and coaching staff if you will be unable to attend training sessions or games ahead of time.
ALL 2024 REPRESENTATIVE INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED ON WWW.SUTHERLANDBASKETBALL.COM.AU